Athlete biomechanics analysis on your smart device. Just add WIFI
Propel Sports Tech is the exclusive distribution partner for ProPlayai Australia & New Zealand. Inexpensive, app based sports tech helping coaches, athletes, teams, scouts, clubs and organisations to do what they do better
PitchAI is a an app on your mobile device and web based portal for baseball players, coaches, scouts, teams and organisations.
- By using your smartphone, PitchAI produces reliable, accurate and actionable insights into human movement (biomechanics)
- Capture pitching mechanics in games, bullpen, or in the gym
- Identify key motion variables associated with increased stress, decreased efficiency, or fatigue
- Game-changing technology helping players, coaches and teams achieve their desired outcomes.
PitchAI for Coaches
Having a GROWTH MINDSET is instrumental to having success on the field. Adding PitchAi to your coaching tool box provides the coach with reliable data into an athletes performance and progress, with immediate feedback on what is or is not working for an athlete. Requiring a WIFI connection and a smart phone, PitchAI is inexpensive, subscription based, providing quantitative analysis in minutes where ever you may be.
Why PitchAI for Coaches?
- Coaches can assess athletes pitching mechanics from anywhere, any time.
- The PitchAi app and web portal is a low-cost, lab accurate, marker less system.
- Hand held using your smartphone and without the need for sensors, calibration, or high-priced cameras.
- Objective, reliable data on pitching mechanics, providing detailed insights into a pitchers movement patterns and sequencing.
- Track how well your drills and programs are working, quantify the progress of your players.
- Share the data with athletes, other coaches, teams, scouts, social media and organisations.
PitchAI for Athletes
Pitchers using PitchAI gain significant insight into their pitching mechanics. Providing objective data as well as the ability to monitor progression and change, to compare previous pitches or comparisons against another player’s data, track progress and to be able to share this information.
Benefits for Athletes
- Shoot video in the bullpen or anywhere else, get a complete analysis in minutes.
- Compare your mechanics against previous pitches or other athletes.
- Share your biomechanics data with coaches, scouts, teams and across social media.
- Track your progress over time; easily identifying areas of change and progression
- Subscription based, inexpensive and using your own phone